headed back to dock at about 15mph and the engine just dies on me. Boat starts then dies, we're dead in the water. Get the attention of a boat that was anchored and yelled out to him need some help engine is dead. Real windy day and we're drifting off. Boat that I reached out for help is anchored and doesn't move for about 25 mins, i'm like WTF. We wave at an Axis that is surfing. Guy comes by and we ask him if he can tow us around the corner to Meadowmere ramp (Lake Grapevine) He seems a little hesitant and says he doesn't have a tow rope. Tell him we have one so he starts to give us a tow. He's about to tow us when the first boat comes up to us and says he called 911!! i'm look dude we just needed a tow not 911. About a quarter mile away I see the fire department boat coming. Axis that is towing us asks the fire department boat if he can finish towing us in!!

This is the first time i've had to be towed in the 11 years we've had our boat. (always wonder when i go out if this is the day we'll be dead in the water) Over the years I've towed probably 20 boats and 10 jet skis to a dock.

Back to the engine dying...a couple years ago the high pressure fuel pump and distributer cap was replaced. When I had issue with that the engine went into limp mode and I was able to make it back to the dock. I'm thinking its not either one of those thats the issue. Anything else anybody can think of that would cause the engine to die