well, some of you know we don't currently have a kitchen due to the remodel. making due with a lot of frozen and cooking stuff at 'rent's' house and freezing. weekends tho we have been eating some takeout.
decided last night to order Dickeys BBQ and have it delivered. 30 minute wait. good to go. food on their website never moved past being packed up. text message that it was delivered 40 minutes after ordering. no delivery driver ever showed up. called doordash as that's apparently who they use to claim refund and they told me they have to call Dickeys and put me on eternal hold. after 10 minutes I gave up and called Dickeys. girl stated it's up to doordash since they gave food to the "dasher". both pointing the finger at each other. finally got manager at Dickeys and he stated he would process refund in 3-5 days since we ordered off their website....
people just don't care anymore..

half hour later, neighbor rings doorbell and is holding a sack of food. stated they delivered and he was ringing all the doorbells trying to find owner.
"dasher" delivered to wrong house. people just don't care anymore.

bag was still sealed. we opened up even though we had other food already ordered. bbq was cold and soggy. so in the trash it went. not before snapping this pic of the $9.95 sausage. maybe 4 bites for $10. not sure if this is inflation or a poor restaurant but no way in heck this should be $10.
not sure if this is inflation or worker just not caring what they are sending out anymore..

crazy world right now....