Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

So I am standing in line at a Circle K this morning getting a cup of coffee, and the gas outside jumps 20 cents while I am standing there. Literally the digital price on the marquee went up while people were pumping. There was a lot of cussing going on inside. Even by the clerks.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

And if you come back 20 minutes later it very easily could jump again.... I have an unavoidable 700 mi road trip ahead of me in a few days, towing a 24ft enclosed cargo trailer. Last night was $200 to fill up the truck w/ diesel. Can't wait to get started on this trip.

Keep your tanks full boys. Already hearing stories of empty stations in the PNW.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Well, maybe you will get lucky and are headed to a region where the fuel prices are lower than where you are starting. Then you can say your trip is getting cheaper as you go! Hell you may actually save money going on it! LOL! Put some empty barrels in your trailer to fill up and bring back just in case.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

I think the thing that bothers me most is that most of the pumps around here auto-stop at 100.
    I'm going to have to swipe my card and enter my zip code 4 freaking times to fill up
    2020 Supra SA

SONIC - make sure to call your credit card company so they don't lock your card.

They may have to increase the $100 max, my norm has been 3 swipes, I can get 2 on one card without getting shut down, 3rd swipe on a 2nd card. I may need to get another card with these prices.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'm surprised oil producing states haven't decided to keep their fuel in their state until the Feds can get their act together. The states are doing more of what the Feds used to do because of total ineptness of this administration. Get the cutesy green idea out of politician's minds so to be consistent with other countries. Our existence is now not 30 years from now. The last time I saw incompetence of this level Ronald Reagan came into office and fixed the issues almost overnight and the other party never sat in the White House for another 12 years. It is a matter of getting lucky and finding a competent person to be in the White House which I haven't seen since Reagan.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Green is never going to be the full time answer. Everywhere they have tried it has failed.

At best it is a bonus power adder to the coal, NG and nuke powered grid.

Wasn’t it Gore who said 15-20 years ago that Florida would be underwater due to the melting of the polar ice caps, follow the money, Gore is worth $300 million plus from his carbon credits scam.

Tesla’s number one source of income is corporate guilt bonds, aka selling carbon credits. They still don’t make profit on auto sales.

Global warming had to be renamed climate change, Frankly living In Michigan, I enjoy warmer winters and summers.

Outside of California and possibly the Pacific Northwest , nobody gives a shit about green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Just saw premium was $6.31, let the price gouging begin! Upside I switched to fully remote work and the river will be dead all summer. Hopefully it drive down boat prices so I can upgrade..
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Oil is traded in the futures market. I think the argument that the keystone pipeline would not be open until 2023, so it wouldn't affect oil prices right now is one of those half truths. There are many cross currents and there is not just one reason oil goes up or down.

All I know for sure is I wish I would of bought more oil producers back in March of 2020! But when the police threaten to take you to jail unless you close your business you tend to want to hold onto as much cash as possible.

What is really crazy is that the discussion of covid and the absolutely insane response of the govt is no longer talked about. We locked you up, forced you and your 5 year old to take experimental jab, forced you to wear a mask which is now common knowledge is ineffective, but nothing to see hear folks, look over there squirrel, I mean war.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max