Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

This is a first time I hear of weight sensors. It’s a great idea but …

This afternoon I took her out again and once again I had to burp both rear bags. Still Tom of air coming out. To be honest this is quite frustrating. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So today I had a chance to test my theory about over emptying ballast bags.

First of all the dual pump G6 upgraded Valleyside up from factory comes with six minutes and 30 seconds timer. I have confirmed that this is the time that you need to use. Any less And your ballast won’t be filled all the way.

So now back to over emptying ballast bags. Since there is no sensor such as overflow, or pressure I could tell you that the bag is totally empty the only way that the system can tell it’s bye running until the time runs out.
    Once I change the extra time or to zero and empty out all ballast all pumps was shut off without running on empty.
    I drove for a couple minutes and then I filled them back out to full and there was almost no air in the bags.
    Hopefully this will do the trick.
    I will keep you guys posted.

Add check valves to the vent lines.
    It will pancake the bags flat and remove all water but won't allow air back in through the vent line.

Think deflating an air matress, but filled with water. You will fill completely and burp bags once. After that, the check valve will keep air from getting back in
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Add check valves to the vent lines.
    It will pancake the bags flat and remove all water but won't allow air back in through the vent line.

Think deflating an air matress, but filled with water. You will fill completely and burp bags once. After that, the check valve will keep air from getting back in
    [mention]Holdmybeer [/mention] that is an excellent idea. That is precisely what my thinking was. Have you applied this solution? Do you have any pictures of the installation?

Is this the valve you had in mind?

I do not have this installed.
    My 2015 system is slow and doesn't have your issues.
    Check another thread. Guy did this to his Max and works great.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

So my issue with bags getting air in them continues. Adjusting the timer seemed to help
    But didn’t eliminate the issue. After 3 or so cycles there was a substantial amount of air in the bags.
    I going to have a chat with the dealer and most likely start working on auto venting.

My question why don’t the auto vents work in the Enzo Fatsac vent the air as intended? Especially since there are few in each bag.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Emilware View Post
    So my issue with bags getting air in them continues. Adjusting the timer seemed to help
    But didn’t eliminate the issue. After 3 or so cycles there was a substantial amount of air in the bags.
    I going to have a chat with the dealer and most likely start working on auto venting.

My question why don’t the auto vents work in the Enzo Fatsac vent the air as intended? Especially since there are few in each bag.

Any ideas?

Have you confirmed that they have those auto vents?
    The ones I have seen have the kind you have to unscrew to vent.
    2020 Supra SA

2 things guys:

1) It is NOT a weight sensor...but a sensor on 2019 or newer that detects waterflow coming through the overflow(overflow is bottom of the bag). It resets the computer with a little red dot....nothing to do with weight...has to do with pressure\water flowing through the overflow.

2) Those little diaphragms - Those come on both stock bags and WM upgrade bags....they let air out slowly throughout the day....but 2 pumps on G6 won't vent them quick enough...they help more throughout the day!
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    Have you confirmed that they have those auto vents?
    The ones I have seen have the kind you have to unscrew to vent.
    I do have the automatic vent caps shown before and then manual air vent cap.
    There seem to be no air coming out of the automatic vent caps.