Threaded View

Default 2018 Moomba max Vs 2018 Centurion Ri237

Hey guys. I'm new here but I'm curious if anyone has actually ridden these two boats and surfed behind them.. I can buy a used 2018 moomba max for 80k Canadian or I can buy a used 2018 centurion ri237 ("supposedly" the best wakesurf boat on earth) for $130k

Has anyone surfed on both and can tell me if its worth the extra 50k? Or if after some tweeking you can make the moomba max wake almost as good as the centurion? I know were not comparing apples to apples when it comes to trim.. yes the centurion has heated seats and a bunch of other bs. Im not interested in that. Im strictly speaking. Wake to wake. Can u make a moomba wake like a centurion and is the 50k extra not worth it?

Thank you in advance for your input! Also curious about axis a22 wake. It looks way cleaner and bigger in videos but everyone says the moomba can crush it if done properly! Im financing the boat. So 50k is only like $200 a month difference. So if its an absolutely massive difference and umcomparably better ill go centurion. But if its like. Yeah its a bit cleaner and stronger.. then ill go for the max!!

Also I live in north Canada.. our lakes are frozen right now. So demoing these boats is not an option. And I need the boat for start of season for my new business. So sadly.its research only for these bad boys and no actual experience before purchase. Thank you for your help!
    Last edited by Ccoolliioo97; 01-16-2021 at 09:02 PM.