If you give me a chance to rave about my FAE I will. What Mandley said above. I got mine with the flapper but without the quick release. After kicking myself for a couple of years I just installed the quick release. I rarely remove the platform but for cleaning and so on it is an easy job now.

I no longer have people complaining about headaches and feeling crappy after our long 4 hour surf sessions.

I think they are off on their noise reduction figures, I find it to be BETTER than what they say. I can now hear the chop hitting against the hull and we can have conversations in close to normal voices. It makes teaching easier because we can communicate with the surfer much easier now.

Install was easy and now in my 3rd season it still looks like brand new. Apart from surf upgrades it is the best upgrade I have done. I really can't say enough.
Larry made sure I had my quick release upgrade quickly. I had my boat taken apart and waiting another week would have meant putting it back together and having to redo it again because of my schedule. Huge time saver on that part. I didn't even ask for a quick turn but it came up in conversation and he said he would take care of it.

Not affiliated, just a very happy customer!