Greetings, unfortunately I'm having some issues and wanted to get some advice. The boat ('09 moomba lsv) is not getting above 2k rpm and not past approx 10 mph and the transmission light stays on past 1200.

So far I have tried to address things that I could think of including: fuel filter, cap and rotor, changed vdrive oil, added heet (thought possibly old fuel w/ water). Next step is changing plugs and wires (have both on, haven't water tested yet). If this doesn't help then I'll probably grab a fuel pressure tester to rule out fuel pump.

The previous owner's mechanic suggested seeing if the throttle body opened with key on, engine off and it did not. He hasn't gotten back to me to suggest what this means but I'm guessing throttle position sensor but I can't find it! On the throttle body is something that I'm not sure (left side of picture, took it off and is gears) and I read that the tps is by the throttle cable but still can't find it.

Anyways, if you guys have any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it as I hate to continue to throw (non routine tune ups) parts on the boat hoping it will fix.