Just purchased a very gently used 2010 Moomba Gravity Games XLV today and can't wait for summer!!

I'll be reading these forums through the winter and spring to get to know all of the in's and out's of the Moomba line as I am coming from a Chaparral deck boat, but I'll start with a few questions.

1. Is this the most active Moomba forum? Are there other places I should be reading as well?
2. Any tips/books/youtube people I should subscribe to, so that I can begin to read/watch and learn about the many nuances of driving a tow boat and giving my riders the best experience possible?
3. Has anyone taken the carpet out and actually put seadeck in? I've found the carpet replacement and hydroturf posts, but my wife is leaning towards seadeck, because she feels it will stand up to and be easier to clean with our black lab better.
4. Any tips, hints, general info anyone wants to provide to a 20 year stern drive guy moving to an inboard?

I'm very excited about the purchase as is our daughter who has been bumming wakeboard/tubing and surf rides off of other boats for the past couple of years, can't wait for May!

http://imgur.com/a/ComFW