Since it is winter and my boat is put away and mods are done for this year, the only thing left to do is stand on the soap box for a minute. So here goes, if you live on the lake or just launch for the weekend, this is for everyone. On my lake here in Alabama (Lay Lake), we have several d-bags that simply do not pay attention to other peoples property or other peoples enjoyment of the lake. Unfortunately my two major offenders are Moomba owners (I know how can that be). I love surfing and wake boarding just as much as the next guy, but I try to keep my wake away from peoples dock or where people are trying to float/swim. These two guys on my lake go by our boat house about 20' off the end of the dock throwing a surf wake towards the dock. And they just do loops out front beating the dock and sea wall to death. Don't even try to float out front or you will get sea sick from the constant rollers. Our lake is several miles long and hundreds of feet wide in most places, yet these two different boat owners just do 200' circles out front all day long beating everyone's dock and shorelines. I see young kids just standing on the dock waiting for these two geniuses to either take a break or finish for the day since it is hard for the little ones to swim in huge rollers. I'm thinking to myself don't you see everyone standing on their docks waiting for you to go away! Please try and be courteous of everyone on the lake including "day" boaters and lakefront owners. These new boats are throwing massive wakes and we all need to be aware of where these wakes are going. Any thoughts?????