I have my upholstery out right now about to have it redone. I am sticking with the same colors, might change the pattern a little. Mostly to freshen it up and unify it as there had been repairs with the previous owner.

I have been thinking about a different drivers seat base due to mostly sitting on the seats fold up bolster when driving. I never sit down in the seat even though I am 6'1". I always get catalogs in the mail. This time Surplus Center for those not familiar. There was a base for a tractor with mechanical suspension (3.5" of adjustable travel with damping and rebound control. It has sliders already built in. The overall height is 7" extended so the gain will raise my seat the amount I desire. I plan to add a Garelick swivel on that. I have been contemplating it for a few months. I see that Smooth move seats make a pedestal with the same suspension mechanism for quite a bit more. I do like the idea of taking the shock out of the ride. Stay tuned.

Here is a link to the unit I bought. I have no affiliation with any of the above mentioned companies or products besides being a retail consumer.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mechanic...UAAOSwixtXQ6Rf