Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    4,817

    Default Random unsubscribed from theads about 10% of the time?

    So, I've noticed over the past months that I'll periodically find myself unsubscribed from a few threads here and there. I can't quite pinpoint the circumstances that make it happen. And it doesn't happen all the time, maybe only 10% of the time.

    But I've found myself unsubscribed from threads I've been posting to and following. I've even found myself unsubscribed from threads that I started.

    The threads will stop showing up in my list of subscribed threads, but I'll see that they've been posted to when I click on "new posts" and sure enough under thread tools it will give me the option to 'subscribe' to the thread that I had already been subscribed to.

    So any idea what's causing this to happen and what can be done to prevent it?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    3,062

    Default

    The Moderators are messing with you! LOL

    2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

    Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North End Lake Lanier GA
    Posts
    8,090

    Default

    Dammit, hes on to me...
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >

    https://vimeo.com/59208513?from=outro-local

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    5,150

    Default

    Shut up you guys or I'll take back that jr moderator "deputy" privilege.


    Actually there's a quota for how many threads and posts you can be active in for any given 30 day period. Once you exceed that quota old threads will begin to drop from your history. You can re subscribe but then something else wil drop off the end. The more you post the more history you're going to lose.

    Kind of a protection mechanism. If you are a heavy poster.
    The years have been kind, it's the weekends that have done the damage.

    2001 MobiusV - Loaded with Ballast, Exile, Blood, Sweat & Beers

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South West Colorado
    Posts
    764

    Default Random unsubscribed from theads about 10% of the time?

    Berg, are you trying to say that trayson is a heavy poster? Huh, I never noticed. Lol....
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    14,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Actually there's a quota for how many threads and posts you can be active in for any given 30 day period. Once you exceed that quota old threads will begin to drop from your history. You can re subscribe but then something else wil drop off the end. The more you post the more history you're going to lose.

    Kind of a protection mechanism. If you are a heavy poster.
    Yes, and we have had a little trouble with the site's flux capacitor as well. We are all working on it as we speak but these distractions only serve to slow down our progress.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!



  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    4,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    Berg, are you trying to say that trayson is a heavy poster? Huh, I never noticed. Lol....
    I get bored...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    4,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Shut up you guys or I'll take back that jr moderator "deputy" privilege.


    Actually there's a quota for how many threads and posts you can be active in for any given 30 day period. Once you exceed that quota old threads will begin to drop from your history. You can re subscribe but then something else wil drop off the end. The more you post the more history you're going to lose.

    Kind of a protection mechanism. If you are a heavy poster.
    That seems logical. aside from the fact that things that post don't always seem to be the oldest stuff. Oh well, I guess I won't worry about it all that much.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South West Colorado
    Posts
    764

    Default Random unsubscribed from theads about 10% of the time?

    Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I get bored...
    Nothing wrong with that. You always have something interesting to say.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    4,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. You always have something interesting to say.


    I'm thankful that this forum is so welcoming. I've made some real, legit friends here.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •