OK, so I've been boating now for over 5 years and LUCKILY!!... I've always managed to make it to the ramp before everyone else decided to show up and have not had the problem of parking in one of the very last open spots at the ramp! However, I am fearful of that day coming! So my question for you guys is!... (drum roll please!)

How in the WORLD do you wiggle and park a 23 ft tandem axle trailer in a tight opening, trailers on all sides of you? Forward, backward, side and side. I've never actually watched it be done! but I have been so tightly squeezed in from other folks that I had to take my trailer off (it was a single axle) and finagle that thing around just so I could get my truck out. I've searched the web, searched YouTube, but all I find is trailer parking advertisements and "how to back your trailer." I feel I've pretty much mastered that part of it as I can put that darn thing anywhere in reverse!! It's just the whole pulling into a REAL tight parking space with NO room to swing out.

I don't know if you guys have the same maneuver space as we do here on Lake Allatoona but man it gets tight sometimes. And when that last space is the only space you legally can park in without getting ticketed!