I hate to start a new thread on this issue but I'm stuck....

I have an 06 LSV with 330 hours in it. This boat has been perfect since day one. After 8 hours on the lake Saturday, I was headed to the marina when I heard the alarm beep a few times. I checked all my gauges but everything looked normal. I was a little low on gas but not terribly low. I've been lower in the past. I kept going then a few moments later the engine went to acting stupid. It was running so rough it scared me, so I shut it down. Once I shut it down, I checked it over good then tried to restart it. It will spin over fine it just won't start up. I put 10 gallons of good fuel in it but no change. Since then I have pulled the fuel filter, pulled the flame arrestor, bled the fuel rail, re-primed the fuel pump, pulled the MAP sensor, jumped it out, put it back in with no luck. She'll spin over but no fire. I'm going to check the fuel pressure tomorrow with a gauge but I really don't think fuel pressure or flow is the problem. The pump primes every time and Fuel will spray from the rail bleed valve each time.

I had buddy use a spray bottle to spray gas directly into the throttle body today while turned it over. Still no ignition. So, I decided to check the ignition coil. I lifted the coil wire and attempted to arc it to a good ground while starting the engine. I never could get an arc at all. So then I put a meter on the coil wire and measured 12V DC with the key turned ON. Once I went to crank the voltage dropped to 11.3V. Thats just straight up battery voltage. I'm not sure about that....

- Does the computer have to see a certain amount of fuel pressure before it allows fire from the ignition coil?

- What should the fuel rail pressure be?

- Is there a better way to check the coil?

- Shouldn't it at least attempt to fire up with a shot of gas straight in the throttle body? I would think it would at least hit once or twice....