Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
HAHA sneaky, Maybe if i grabbed the cheaper XLT Eco that might have worked, but the trim package i have knows when you hook a trailer to it, the computer in the dash has all these settings and stuff for towing. It knows when you connect the trailer, it will remind you if you put the boat on it and don't connect the harness LOL.

All seriousness, every truck i have bought up here, the sales guy goes on the test ride, he tells you where you can and can't drive. They won't let the trucks out of there sight.

I remember buying cars with my grandpa and he used to bring them home over night all the time while shopping. IDK if things have really changed that much or what. I just know up here so fare the dealers won't let you have the truck alone. IDK maybe its the way i look? LOL i don't walk in the dealer with a fist full of hundos like I do when I buy my boats.
They didn't have a demo model with 1,000 miles on it. This would be a huge selling point IMO. Have a demo in every engine option for people to tow with or whatever that has already been broken in. Then sell the new stuff and sell the demos at a discount at the end of the year. Everyone wins

Sent from my iPhone