Thread: In Bow System

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    If you use a hand style pump then you should be able to suck it all down as long as you can keep the pump primed.
    I know there's a mom joke in there somewhere. Just can't get my hands around it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Chris just ordered 650 IBS and comes in on the 24th will let you know how install works out!
    2012 MOOMBA MOJO 345hp Surf Motor! Gravity III/ Engine water strainer, Heater, Acme 1235 prop upgrade, 2 Wetsounds Rev 10, Wetsounds Syn 4 amp, 12in Kicker substation with amp, Blue LED lights under ski platform, cup holders, speakers and Rev 10 rings! 1100 rear ballast bags, 650 IBS integrated into factory pumps.

TEAM LOCKHART
    2005 Moomba LSV (traded on MOJO)

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Why do you need a check valve on the tank?

Sent from my iPhone
    --you dont need one if your not running a ibs

Quote Originally Posted by lewisb13 View Post
    He's talking about the check valve on the vent line. Spencer at wake makers really talked me out of one so we will see how it goes. The thought is that eventually you will just sick air and the ibs won't empty
    the vent line does not need a check valve, but, if you install a a ibs off the hard tank vent you run a tee fitting prior to the ibs with a spring loaded check valve on the end of hose, this way the ibs sucks down like a raisin and the hard tank is allowed to vent and drain fully. fully automatic for both and works wonderfully

Quote Originally Posted by tnbrooks01 View Post
    Would you have to empty both legs separately with no check valve installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    no, both legs on mine empty 100%, hardly a drop of water in the ibs.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

just to clarify, daze does have a check valve in his. it's cheap, so I'd put one in as I don't know if you could get the IBS to drain completely without it and only having one fill/drain port.