Hybrid View

There is a ton of help on this forum to guide you through the audio install, but I would recommend if you haven't installed any stereos before, your boat would not be the best place to learn on.
    it'll cost a few $$, but any competent shop that specializes in higher end systems should be able to tackle your boat with no issues. it's not really any different than car applications for what you are looking for.

it does say he's only going to be gone for 2 weeks. can't you plan it out when he gets back? I wouldn't assume that you're riding every day yet in that neck of the woods?
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Don't be a wuss. That's why they make beer. Draw it all out on paper. Measure once cut twice. Anybody can do it. I proved that. I did my own amps, EQ and tower speakers & subwoofer and even did my own ballast upgrades. Every time I needed help I came back here and got it.

The most important thing you gain from doing your own install is that you will know how to troubleshoot any issues you have because you will know your way through it backwards and forward. Spend the install money on beer and steaks.

Boats are way easier than cars because the electrical systems are much simpler and way easier to access. Folks on here will be more than happy to help you get your drawings right and help you with your specs. You can even do it one stage at a time so you don't bite off more than you can chew at first.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!