Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Did you talk to Spencer about this before you did it? It's going to take up a lot of your seating and it's not plumbed into the boat. You will get sick of that plan real fast. I'd rather see you replace the surf side 400 bag with a 750 and put the 400 on seat on the surf side. I predict this bag will be for sale. More important question-- are you married?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Get the 1000 in the locker, try a bit slower, when your rider falls slow to a stop & let the rollers go by before you turn around.

And start with wakeplate all the way up.

Lower it to lenghten the pocket.

Take pics & video to share.

Have fun.

The one he mentioned, if it's the one linked below, won't go in the locker. It takes up all the seating across the rear and most of the surf side.

http://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-i...-surf-sac.html
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Then I'd say he ordered the wrong one! Bet you agree?

I'm sure he tried to get the best thing for surfing. Problem is you still have to sit in the boat-- and if you bring people they will hate it, especially wives. And, it takes forever to fill and empty that thing. Way better to install the bigger bag in the locker (750 or 1100) and then, if necessary, put the left over 400 on the seat or in the walkway up front or wherever.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

That bag is the shizzle. If you have people on board put it on the floor. I would also get a 1100 for the rear. Or take your other 400 in lay it top of the 400 in the surf side. I could care less about the comfort of people in the boat when we r wakesurfing. And yes i am married with 3 kids and a 4th coming in a month.

Hey, we are talking about normal people here. Not you. The point was that when you have only a 400 in the locker there is a much better option for adding 1000 lbs.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Since he has the the reversible pumps the L sac will fill way faster than a 1000lber in the rear since he using the portable taunami. That l sac on the floor is in no ones way its actually a nice ottoman(spell?) .. I would still put a 1100 in the rear though. And t off the opposite pump to fill.

I may have a good deal on a 1100 lber for the OP. i have 2 and nolonger using 1 of them.

The l sac should be in every surfers boat.

I am normal its everyone else thats not.

My wife drives. And my son surfs regular, I'm goofy so I figure flipping it to the other side was a good option.
    Not worried about people in the boats comfort level too much. I'll post pics Saturday afternoon
    If its too big of a pain I'll go bigger in the lockers. I certainly appreciate all
    The comments for sure
    2012 moomba LSV gravity III Ballast