this was done on ww a few years ago with a wakeboard/bindings. I don't remember who the pro rider was that hooked it up, but long story, board got held up here in boise by some white trash. I volunteered to go get the board and ship it on. it was $16 to send it fedex to the next person, but I did get to ride it for the weekend. was fun to ride a different board. about 50% had signed it, which kind of made it neat, but the board was somewhat beat up. funny twist, when I sent it on, the guy in eugene rode it then sent it back to me
got a nice hyperlite hoodie for going to pick up the board tho(don't remember who on here bought it off me as it was a 2xl). house was total white trash complete with broken down cars and pitbulls watching the place. she had it for 6 weeks and had no intention of sending it on.

ok, back on topic, depending on cost i'd be in, but I think just a single board or possibly 2 would be the max for the year. need to give it some time in each stop for weather related delays,probably start on the east coast and wind up either in the pac nw or up in great lakes area. due to the cost of customs, what about our northern neighbors? I know it's expensive to ship there so would one person be saddled with the costs of crossing the border? rather than having a drawing, as someone might win it that didn't like it, but a price assigned at the end of the year accounting for use/damage? that cash would help fund the next year? I'd consider buying one that I liked, but more for the sig's from various parts of the country from fellow skiers owners