Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: W8ke ??

Default W8ke ??

Was talking to the guys in the wakesurf section about researching new board and have been doing some reading (alot) on them. But anyways, a friend of mine told me about www.w8ke.com. Emailed them and I guess they are going to do a surf sale next month. Has anyone bought from here? Good or bad experience? prices look pretty cheap.

Thx

Bought a board and bindings for my daughter and a new rope last weekend. So time will tell. I'll let you know.

PWI as usual...

I just joined and have not bought anything , but i just got a demo phase 5 prop for the kids from Towanza.com its in great shape justed neede a cleaning after the transport in the car parts box, it was packed very well though.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Don't lose or forget your password once you join. I clicked on the "forgot password" and by the time they emailed me one (about 30 hours later) they were already sold out of all the current sale stuff.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I ordered from them. its been awhile and havent got it yet but they said they are waiting on the order to come in from the manufacturer.... and for the price I paid I dont mind the wait....

They are new and i havnt bought anything from them but i sent out a bunch of emails and text messages to people. Just so happens i know these folks and there local in Oregon
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I signed up, but so far all the stuff I have seen appears to be the same concept as boarders best buy, just on a much smaller and beginning(new business) scale.
    I'll give them a year to see how the shipping is and the reviews are.
    I thought-could be wrong and apologies if I am-that they are related to wakemakers. they were shakey at best until recently as it relates to shipping and being able to contact them. time will tell...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I ordered Dec 2 and my order still shows as processing. I saw somewhere that they don't ship the order until the current deal is sold out, so I haven't hassled them yet. Seems like a strange model though.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    I ordered Dec 2 and my order still shows as processing. I saw somewhere that they don't ship the order until the current deal is sold out, so I haven't hassled them yet. Seems like a strange model though.
    smells like wakemakers to me. mike knows them, odd business model, sadm thinks they are related. doesn't wake makers only ship on the 1st and 15th something odd like that. good deals though...
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Good guys, very cool business model. I know them too. The whole thing is to create a private community with unbeatable deals. Kinda like a group buy of sorts. That's why the deals only last a few days.

Info here

http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/w8k...s-new-website/