Hybrid View

Bet he won the lottery and bought a MC or something, boooooo. He's too ashamed to admit what he did. His moomba daze are over.

He came up to visit me in BC and now he's moombadazed and confused!
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

He's on the run. Put in an address and look around.

http://thewildernessdowntown.com/
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

He was home visiting family in Wenatchee and.. well... I think the story below from the Seattle NBC affiliate tells the rest. He's currently at an undisclosed location undergoing plastic surgery..

Hiker shoots self in butt on Blewett Pass
    by Associated Press

KING5.com

Posted on August 31, 2010 at 11:03 AM

WENATCHEE, Wash. - A hiker on Blewett Pass shot himself in the butt when he put a handgun in his back pocket.

The Chelan County sheriff's office says the man had moved his .40-caliber handgun from its holster to his back pocket Saturday to see if that position would be more comfortable.

The Wenatchee World reports the gun fired the bullet down his left buttock and left leg, coming to rest just above the knee. He was treated at Central Washington Hospital in Wenatchee.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    He was home visiting family in Wenatchee and.. well... I think the story below from the Seattle NBC affiliate tells the rest. He's currently at an undisclosed location undergoing plastic surgery..

Hiker shoots self in butt on Blewett Pass
    by Associated Press

KING5.com

Posted on August 31, 2010 at 11:03 AM

WENATCHEE, Wash. - A hiker on Blewett Pass shot himself in the butt when he put a handgun in his back pocket.

The Chelan County sheriff's office says the man had moved his .40-caliber handgun from its holster to his back pocket Saturday to see if that position would be more comfortable.

The Wenatchee World reports the gun fired the bullet down his left buttock and left leg, coming to rest just above the knee. He was treated at Central Washington Hospital in Wenatchee.

ohh ohh!!!! i like this one... lol!
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

No clear winner yet but one leader. Keep trying fellas.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Just a quick update..
    although moombadaze's family is in wenatchee, they lack the proper medical care that such a fine watersports enthusiast needed. He has been transferred to Seattle, where, under the care of Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, M.D. Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon he is receiving the finest of care. He is currently staying on-site, as the procedures to take care of his horrid gunshot wound are delicate and the surgeries need to be performed at precise intervals..

Here's a detail of what he will be going through http://www.southcentercosmetic.com/butt-implants.shtml For those that wish to send flowers, please forward all payments and cards thru to Ed, the birthday police, who can be reached here https://forum.moomba.com/member.php?u=136
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten