Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    I shopped around and found the Moomba LSV to be the right boat for me. Also attached is the Moomba I'm hoping to close on this week.
    the LSV is a great boat and the one your looking at looks awsum
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Thanks for making me feel welcome. Here's a pic of my Stingray. It was my second boat. Loved it. But the rush of doing 60+ in that boat, didn't compare to the rush of riding the wake or surf board behind my buddy's Centurian. I shopped around and found the Moomba LSV to be the right boat for me. Also attached is the Moomba I'm hoping to close on this week.

Sweet looking boat! I remember the day we picked up our boat, what a great feeling. It took me almost two years to find the Moomba LSV in blue at the price range we wanted, but it was worth the wait!

This is a good forum to get to read. I grew up just getting teased off and on through out my life with being on the water. My grand parents owned a boat for a year or two then sold it. Then my dad owned a boat for a year or two then sold it. I was hooked from the vary first time on the water but just didn't always have the boat. Once I got older I decided that I was going to get a boat. When me and my wife got together I wanted a boat and she wanted to find a house. (Guess I had my prorities wrong) I tried and compromise with her to get a house boat but that was a no go. Now we own a house and a boat. I feel vary fortunate to own a my Moomba. The first boat I had we paid 4,000 for and I had to split that with my father-n-law to get it. But now I am paying on my Moomba. My wife had never been around water much so pushing a 20,000 boat wasn't a easy sell by any means. The first time I took my wife out on a boat it was on my mom's boat. Five of us spent all day on the water and the fuel cost was like 70 bucks to fill up the boat. My wife about flipped out and said boating was expensive. My response was try and take 4 of your family to the movies and see how much it costs. And that only last 3 hours tops. And I love spending time with my family and getting them all active.
    Last edited by walb0244; 06-02-2010 at 09:21 PM.
    2006 Mobius LSV

Glad to hear it Walb. This is where the real fun is. They all come around eventually. Have fun!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!