Kane, I will post pictures before the week is out. I picked the new trailer up Friday and then we left town for the weekend (without the boat).

We had a great memorial day and we were able to help fill one of my Father-in-laws goals to go up in a glider. He was a B-52 Navigator in the late 60's and flew single engine planes when he was younger but has never been in a glider. We sent him and my 11 year old daughter up and they had a blast. My youngest son was pretty bummed that his sister got to go and not him but after about 5 minutes of pouting he changed his tune and later (to his suprise) we rewarded his good behavior by sending him and his older brother up. Boy did they have a blast and did a lot of wing-overs and other turn your stomach manuvers. Oldest boy got a little green and they cut the ride short.

Back to the trailer, man I am going to love the TA. I was okay with the SA but mostly because that is what I had but the benefits of the TA are huge. Like I said before our closest trip is 80 miles round trip.