Default Pacific NorthWest question

I live in the Seattle area and am wondering if there are places either in WA or a short drive outside where I can escape this weather and get a week on a lake somewhere where water and air temps are above 45 degrees?
    2009 Outback V

This time of year and a short drive...no. Tri-cities has been cloudy and rainy but it was the fourth warmest January on record at a whopping 45 degrees. Pretty much a fact that many boats hibernate this time of year but some people pull their boat out on February 1st to see if their boat sees its shadow.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Yea, been looking for the same thing HERE IN FLA!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

How tolerable (with a 4mm/3mm steamer & 3mm cap - no drysuit) would 47ºF water temp and 50ºF air temp be you think?
    2009 Outback V

Ive herd a lot of the big guys that ride mention the 100 makes a good day. Water and Air temp both added together = 100 then throw on a wet suit and hit the lake
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Use the shower to fill the wetsuit so you don't have an onrush of cold water coming into the suit.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

It's not tolerable! I just drained, cleaned and re-filled the hot tub and the water temp is now 56 and I thought my freaking arm was gonna turn blue and fall off!
    2007 Mobius LSV

The answer is to more to a warmer state if you want to boat year round or you will have to cope with the water temp of 40* being warmer then the air temp.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

that warm state isnt Florida this year, dont think the boat or myself has EVER gone so long without getting wet in the last 20yrs
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Ive herd a lot of the big guys that ride mention the 100 makes a good day. Water and Air temp both added together = 100 then throw on a wet suit and hit the lake
    the number in ohio today would be about 45! minus the ice it'd take a pretty thick wet suit