Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

Thumbs up Full LED Upgrade

I wanted to post the pictures of my LED lights all in the same place as a few people have been asking about them. So here goes ...

Acrylic LED Speaker Rings $135.00 Each (www.earkmarkmarine.com)

Chrome/Blue LED Step Lights $16.00 Each (www.earkmarkmarine.com)

WLED-x6 LED Bulb $3.54 Each (www.superbrightleds.com)

Abyss Lites S600-B $220.00 Each (www.abysslite.com)

I'm open to ideas if anybody thinks of something else I could do. (LOL) The tower speaker lights put off most of the light that you see. Please post pictures of work you have had done also so everybody looking for options and ideas have one place to look. Thanks.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
    Yes, I will be a Marine until the day that I die.

Default More Pictures

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Default Even More

Where da pics at?

PWI as usual...

sick, sick sick, wish i had the $ to pull that off. love it.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Default leds

were did you get your leds and is it a kit . just inside ones?

birdman .... looks great !! nice work buddy ..sick is right!

Nice looking...
    Last edited by Loonytik; 04-04-2009 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks guys! Chair, it's not a kit. I had the guys at Earmark Marine put them in for me. Now you can buy the stuff from them and put it in yourself. Check out their website and see if you find anything you like.

www.EarmarkMarine.com

The rings on the tower speakers give off the most light and I think they are the best way to add some light to your boat. But that's just what I think.
    Last edited by Birdman_08_LSV; 04-04-2009 at 11:22 AM. Reason: change "but" to "buy".

I really like the rings. I just have not had the chance to buy them yet. I do have a few questions. The Led light. does the light sit recessed in the ring? Or is there a gap between the ring and the grill for the light to fit? I am thinking of making my own rings. If there is a gap, i will definetly make my own. If the lights sit inside the ring, I will buy from them. I here great things about Earmark and all there products. I am very particular about the items that go on my boat.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!