Quote Originally Posted by pickle311 View Post
I don't trust Koreans. I worked for a Korean company, one of the largest companies in the world, for a few years and saw some very questionable business paractices. They have a different way of doing things than we do and it's very hard for me to support them after having to do some of the things I was instructed to.
What like Toyota? One companies policies make all the apples bad? Look around, you'll find many US companies with just as shady business practices i'm sure, I know i used to work for one, a very big one that affects a lot of you every day.

Quote Originally Posted by pickle311 View Post
Buy American if you can, but also avoid Government Motors.
Sorry but that's an oxymoron if i ever heard one! None of our so called "American Made" us vehicles are all made in the US. Parts are outsourced from all over the world and assembled here. Same exact thing the foreign makers do and most have plants in the US employing US workers including KIA in West Point, Georgia as of 3/1/2010.

As far as "Government Motors" goes, if it wasn't for the government GM would no longer exist and thousands would be unemployed and our economy would be even worse. Or it would be owned by a foreign consortium. What's worse?

Not arguing, just bring up some points to consider is all.