Hybrid View

I wont even read this thread.

Moderators please close and lock it before it becomes the Typical Exile - Wet Sounds HATE thread. Nothing good will come of this thread LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I wont even read this thread.

Moderators please close and lock it before it becomes the Typical Exile - Wet Sounds HATE thread. Nothing good will come of this thread LOL.
    It has stayed on course pretty good so far and hopefully will continue to do so. Please do not lock this thread.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Ian, love the excel. Use it all day, everyday.

Nash, Ian brings up some good points. Consider accessories that are important to you as well ... swivel clamps, LEDs, speaker covers, etc.

The quality issues I had were one (maybe a couple? honestly cant remember) bolt being too long to properly tighten the clamp to the tower. I also had one bolt that was too long to properly tighten the speaker to the clamp. The only other issue I had was a speaker cover zipper busting on me which was replaced within a few days.

Mike is right, these threads can turn ugly quick bc we all have pride in our gear, hell look what we spent but it would be nice to get some open dialogue going.

Other wetsounds and exile guys: what minor/major issues have you ran into or needed replaced? Whether it be speakers, amps, clamps, covers, LEDs, etc. How are all these holding up?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded