Hybrid View

Default 2013 LSV ballast options

So do I understand correctly that I could just add the IBS andfill it off the vent from hard tank and then vent the IBS to the through hull?

Would it be the same procedure to just piggy back the other 2 bags off the big ones in the back?

Then adjust the timers to get a better reading of fill percentage?
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Quote Originally Posted by tnbrooks01 View Post
    So do I understand correctly that I could just add the IBS andfill it off the vent from hard tank and then vent the IBS to the through hull?

Would it be the same procedure to just piggy back the other 2 bags off the big ones in the back?

Then adjust the timers to get a better reading of fill percentage?
    Todd,

You have it correct. I wrote up how I did the ballast on my Mojo. Daze helped and then used this as the model for his with the addition of moving the pumps which I didn't need to do. It makes for a very simply upgrade that doesn't require any extra pumps, switches or cutting holes in your boat.

The only item I might do differently than written up was to use a simple, spring check valve on the IBS vent vs the one from wakemakers as the that one seems to prevent the hard tank from draining 100%.

Adjusting the timers is a simple procedure that should be outlined in your Owner's Manual.