Hybrid View

As far as I know, every manufacturer that has bags or tanks (i.e. don't flood a cavity in the hull) uses some sort of timer device whether or not if it's reversible or aerator pumps or a simple & readout or a fancy touchscreen. Chadjitsu on here is the using a flowmeter, which in theory should be better, but I don't know that any wakeboats are doing that OEM.

In regards to the 2012 & 2013 systems, there are a few additional items to note. You should set your timers to how long it takes to typically drain the bag, not fill it. I found that the pumps fill faster than they drain. I believe it just has to do with the design of the reversible pump and impeller design. Mine have always filled faster than they drain. This means the bag will vent a little every time you fill it and spill over the side (which I like - don't have to open the hatch to see if it's full), but it also means it will more than likely get closer to draining completely every time.

Also, in 2012, SC used used a ¾ inch vent and a 1 inch fill line. As you fill your bags to/over capacity, you're pushing more volume in the bag than can be pushed out. I'd suggest that folks swap out to all 1 in lines - fill & vent.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post

Also, in 2012, SC used used a ¾ inch vent and a 1 inch fill line. As you fill your bags to/over capacity, you're pushing more volume in the bag than can be pushed out. I'd suggest that folks swap out to all 1 in lines - fill & vent.

Is this why my 1100 pops the hatch on the 2012 xlv? I have one way valves on my 3/4 vent lines.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold