Thread: Moomba T-shirts

Hybrid View

skiers had shirts for sale and they might still. I picked up a few when they were on clearance. issue with me is paying $20 and crazy shipping on top of that for a shirt. I believe the few I bought from skiers were in the $9 range. a lot more realistic and I bet that skiers was still making a buck or so on them(excluding the time it took someone to design/order/stock them).

I'm a believer that skiers should sell them for a few% over cost. we're advertising for them for free and should get the gear for a good price. I don't remember what the shirts were last go-around, but they were much more realistically priced. I realize that it's a pita to get them instock, but it's another way to promote the brand.. I wore my hoodie with pride during the polar bear event..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I would also like to get a shirt when you come up with a design. I'm all about it. I would like a light color like a blue or yellow or white, but will get what ever, I'm not too picky. Thanks for putting forth the effort.

Hello all,

Sorry, it sounds like this is all dialed in, but I have been away from the site for awhile. Just wanted to throw our company out there for any possible future needs. We are Tigatu Clothing Company. We have design and printing capabilities, and mainly use a DTG printer, which has a lot of benefits. We have other options as well. We would love to work on any future projects you all might have.

We have a brand as well that can be found at www.tigatu.com.

Thanks & Happy Holidays everyone...

Gary
    Gary - No Boat....YET

My fault this project stalled. Moved and started a new job. Online order function has been established, but product not yet ready to go. Will move forward after first of the year.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

I'm in for at least two t-shirts.
    Keep us posted.
    David
    2007 Moomba LSV