Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sled491 Guest

Tazz no one is blaming your for that horrific site, no worries. My comments like others were just about the carnage and what mother nature is cabable of!

I know I just felt bad. Speaking of feeling bad, Remember the 2007 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab that I bought that you wanted so bad, well it is in the shop again. It needs a new Turbo, DPF Filter, EGR system including a new sensor, and a new catalyst. The new emissions crap they tried on the truck failed. I am not a happy camper with the truck right now. I night be looking to get the new 2011 or wait for the 2012 Truck Looking at either the Ford F250 or F350 truck. I only have about 26000 miles on the truck, 3 Turbos, 1 ECU, a new Transfer case, and now all the stuff mentioned above, I have had it.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Sled491 Guest

Yikes, that sucks Tazz. I'm not having such great luck with my F250 either but more on the chasis side. 2 new front wheel bearings (same side within a month), both sets rear springs broken, 3 drive shaft repairs, and a rear oil pump sensor let go. I'm very dissapointed as well. I wish I still had my old Dodge!

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    I know I just felt bad. Speaking of feeling bad, Remember the 2007 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab that I bought that you wanted so bad, well it is in the shop again. It needs a new Turbo, DPF Filter, EGR system including a new sensor, and a new catalyst. The new emissions crap they tried on the truck failed. I am not a happy camper with the truck right now. I night be looking to get the new 2011 or wait for the 2012 Truck Looking at either the Ford F250 or F350 truck. I only have about 26000 miles on the truck, 3 Turbos, 1 ECU, a new Transfer case, and now all the stuff mentioned above, I have had it.
    Tazz
    What the hell happened to your truck? I have an 07 Mega Cab 2500 but with the 5.9L...is yours the 6.7L?

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    What the hell happened to your truck? I have an 07 Mega Cab 2500 but with the 5.9L...is yours the 6.7L?
    Yes it's the 6.7L. Nothing but problems. I think the 6.7 were the Test Lab Rat of the fleet. I love the truck, just the engine is giving me all the problems. Towing, awesome, Suspension awesome, engine crap. I wish I would have kept my Hemi. Big mistake trading in my Truck. Just like this forum, I belong to the www.cumminsforum.com There are tons of guys there with nothing but problems with their trucks. There is even a class action lawsuit against Chrysler. I am a part of that. I would love for them to buy the truck back so I can purchase something more reliable. Can't tow the Moomba on a broken truck.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

I've been more than happy with my 07 Classic GMC Sierra 2500HD. It's the LBZ motor (before they put on all the emissions crap) so it's quiet, lots of power, and very reliable. Put a PPE tune on it and go

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

dang that sucks to hear about the truck Tazz-you too Sled. One of the tech's I work with just lost his 2nd injector on his duarmax in the last 2 months-they told him its the low sulfer fuel messing it up, told him to run a additive every other fill up. oh- up till now had been trouble free-190k miles. He is changing all them out to the tune of about $4k.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    told him to run a additive every other fill up.
    Good Idea. I've been doing that since I got mine last November. I run the Power Diesel winter stuff in the winter to prevent gelling and then switched to the summer stuff about April. It's a small price to pay when you figure $4K can buy alot of addative over the years.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    Yes it's the 6.7L. Nothing but problems. I think the 6.7 were the Test Lab Rat of the fleet. I love the truck, just the engine is giving me all the problems. Towing, awesome, Suspension awesome, engine crap. I wish I would have kept my Hemi. Big mistake trading in my Truck. Just like this forum, I belong to the www.cumminsforum.com There are tons of guys there with nothing but problems with their trucks. There is even a class action lawsuit against Chrysler. I am a part of that. I would love for them to buy the truck back so I can purchase something more reliable. Can't tow the Moomba on a broken truck.
    Sorry to hear that Tazz. When I got my truck I specifically wanted, Dodge 2500 5.9L 2WD, black, bucket seats, and sunroof. There were only two in Texas and I drove 400 miles to get it.

I talked to the tech today. They are getting the parts for the truck. He had explained to me that I need to really drive the truck. He actually said, " Drive it like you stole it. These engines really need to be run hard." I said really. So if I get a ticket for speeding, will Chrysler pay for the ticket since, " I need to drive it like I stole it." I got the silence treatment on the other end of the phone. He also did not like it when I said, "I need to know when the drive will be drivable so I can take it across the street to trade it in for a new Ford." More silence on the phone.