She is a trooper! That was the thing that scared me most about skiing with our kids at the start. I didn't want them to get hurt in a way that they would decide to never ski again, but I also didn't want to impede their progress. I worked to make sure they had good fundamentals and that they were in control and then let them pick the way. After a spill like that I would review with them what went wrong and we would figure out if it was something they needed help correcting or if it was just something they had to experience to allow them to improve. We go just about every weekend and every one of them is now an excellent skier and rarely do we have concerns.

The only other suggestion I might have would be to work with her on the turns. Take a run and go down a long hill top to bottom and call out turns to her and make sure she is keeping her legs together and turning parallel with her speed in check. I have helped teach a lot of extended family and neighbors and I have had to correct issues for many others where they sit in the snowplow stance for way too long, which will impede progress. She is starting out extremely strongly though! Great job!