Hybrid View

Default Lake Placid Marine, FL

Uh oh, didnt SC discontinue the XLV for 2013!! YIKES

Reason I was asking if anyone knew this dealership is because my buddy is looking at the 2011 LSV. Been discounted pretty good but they are a few thousand off from reaching a deal. He has to have it delivered or drive down to fl from tx to pick it up so he's trying to factor those expenses in his offer

sent from my ipad2 via a wireless network which usually sucks
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    Uh oh, didnt SC discontinue the XLV for 2013!! YIKES

Reason I was asking if anyone knew this dealership is because my buddy is looking at the 2011 LSV. Been discounted pretty good but they are a few thousand off from reaching a deal. He has to have it delivered or drive down to fl from tx to pick it up so he's trying to factor those expenses in his offer

sent from my ipad2 via a wireless network which usually sucks
    If the Boat is New and he is trying to buy it then he wont be able to factor in the cost of shipping to the deal unless hes straight up asking for a discount. Technically FL isnt allowed to sell TX people new boats, it has to do with the reagional boundries for dealers.

If the boat is used and he wants to seal that deal, then he needs to make a serious offer and the dealer will take it or leave it, most likly if the boat has been sitting they will take it.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]