Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think Crystal Lake in Burnsville has a beach, not very big and have not been on it in a long time. Possibly Big Carnelian?, Square Lake, Demontreville, Lake Jane, Lake Marion (has beach), Medicine Lake, Christmas Lake, Bald Eagle , Lake Elmo (no beach) . Not sure they all have good public beaches. There are plenty. Check the MN DNR website and use their Lake finder
    http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/lakefind/index.html
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Sled491 Guest

Funny reading this, a few years ago a company was courting me to run there operation in the twin cities area. The one place my wife and I looked at hard to move to was Prior Lake. Did you know it is one of the only lakes in the area that allows float planes to land and take off from?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffandkaren View Post
    Any of you guys know any good lakes around the Twin Cities? We do Minnetonka and the St Croix, in particular I was looking for a good lake w/ a public beach where we could have a couple families hang out, play ,picnic BBQ etc and take turns pulling kids behind the boat!!

Our boat spends most of its life at the cabin in Wisconsin, but we brought it home a few times last year and had a ball!!

Thanks
    There are a ton of great lakes. Lake Marion in Lakeville, Crystal Lake in Burnsville, Bryant Lake in Eden Prairie, Lake Riley in Eden Prairie, Fish Lake in Maple Grove, White Bear Lake, etc. It all depends on where you actually live (just says St. Paul) and where you want to travel.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Funny reading this, a few years ago a company was courting me to run there operation in the twin cities area. The one place my wife and I looked at hard to move to was Prior Lake. Did you know it is one of the only lakes in the area that allows float planes to land and take off from?
    We have them on our lake as well (Marion - about 5 miles east of Prior Lake)

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Sled491 Guest

Not sure if that is a good thing or bad? When I lived in Canada our neighbour at the lake had a float plane, sometimes he could screw up a good afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Not sure if that is a good thing or bad? When I lived in Canada our neighbour at the lake had a float plane, sometimes he could screw up a good afternoon.
    Meh. It's EVERYONES lake. The fisherman, the tuber making power turns, the skiier, the wakeboarder, the surfer and the guy with his float plane.. It takes 3-5 minutes for them to come in and out. No day is so precious that I can't wait 3 minutes to take a set. I love glass but I also love to see a lake full of people truly enjoying it for all it's worth.

Sled491 Guest

W, who could argue with that