Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Already put in at work, right?

yep, and working on something else.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Drew, this thing is getting bigger and bigger. Better make sure our friends at Atlanta Marine are aware of it. Congrats! to the new owners. See you in July if not sooner.
    The entire staff at Atlanta Marine has been invited and Kurt & Lisa have already confirmed that they will be there. So, I'm 1/2 way there to this being an "official" jam.

And, I have something in the works myself . . .

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    The entire staff at Atlanta Marine has been invited and Kurt & Lisa have already confirmed that they will be there. So, I'm 1/2 way there to this being an "official" jam.

And, I have something in the works myself . . .
    Man, all this talk about it is making me itchy to hook her up and drag her to the lake.

I can't wait!

I used to live in Smyrna and my home lake was Allatoona. I have a buddy with a lake house on Lanier, so sometimes we'd take the boat up there and park it for a long weekend. However, I always enjoyed Allatoona better since it has less traffic.

One lake that I visited, but not with the boat, is Carter's Lake. Had I stayed in that area another summer I would definitely have taken the boat up there for a few weekends. It is a pretty large lake with very little traffic.
    2006 Moomba Mobius LS - 325 FI
    Misc: Perfect Pass (SG Wake), bimini, factory wakeboard racks, Krypt Surf Rack, Monster Tower mirror, depth finder, stainless cleats, stainless cupholders, Evolution cover, Power Mover AC5 dolly
    Audio/Lighting by Divine Marine :Clarion M-309 head unit wMW1 remote, Wet Sounds XS-650 interior speakers, Exile XM7 tower speakers, Arc Audio KS-350 amp, Arc Audio KS-900 amp, Image Dynamics IDQ 10" sub, red interior LEDs, white transom LEDs