Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Replying to Topic 'Mobius LSV vs XLV'

thanks for the info. I hope to drive test tomorrow.

well, I just put money down on a XLV. I will do a drive test soon and hope to pick it up by next weeked. Anything I should look at during the drive test before I complete the deal?

While conducting your "in water" test of the boat you'll actually be receiving you should ask the dealer to run the boat through ALL of it's functions to make sure everything works. Checkout everything to include Perfect Pass, stereo remote, ballast fill and empty, all of the lights, bells, whistles, and horns. This is not meant to be a day long tutorial on how everything on your boat works. You'll learn that over time. But make sure everything works as it should from the start. These are good boats, but humans put them together and small glitches can keep you off of the lake and running back and forth to your dealer too often.
    Also, I'd download the owners manual for your boat on this website and read all that you can about your boat, trailer, stereo, and it's systems as well as reading the info from this board. Your boat WILL have glitches, they all do. But most of them you can take care of yourself without wasting large amounts of both your and your dealer's time.
    -just my two cents...