Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer of 09

Yah there was so much more footage I wish I would have filmed, but I might try to get some this weekend. Have to hope the weather works with me. Also that is the only way your going to tube behind my boat; front row seats!
    07 Moomba Outback

Quote Originally Posted by Limishowman3 View Post
    Yah there was so much more footage I wish I would have filmed, but I might try to get some this weekend. Have to hope the weather works with me. Also that is the only way your going to tube behind my boat; front row seats!
    I love it. Once i get good enough to jump wake to wake constantly im putting tubers out there like that LOL.

Only tubers ive had behind my boat this year was when we were learning to wake board and too tired to try anymore, or kids in the boat.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Were you using the same length of rope when riding doubles? or was one a few feet shorter? Great video... I cant wait!!! only 189 days before I take my out out of winter storage
    2009 Moomba Mobius LSV Liquid Force. Indmar 340HP CAT

5ft shorter in length with doubles, we dont have faith in each other yet to ride at the same length and clear each other. The doubles footage was like our very first set of the yr too, so we had some rust on us, and hadn't installed the extra ballast yet either. Plus we had rope problems so we weren't able to ride doubles again for the rest of the yr.
    07 Moomba Outback

There are VERY, VERY few tricks that can't be hit on a wakeboard behind a direct drive Outback with 1000 pounds in it..

With 2500 lbs in my Outback - almost all tricks have been landed by someone.

A Mob with 3k in ballast just makes them "easier"..

Outbacks are fine. Dudes have been landing HUGE tricks behind Mastercraft Prostars with no weight for YEARS.. The whole "ballast, ballast, ballast" thing is a new trend for people to have an excuse for not going huge.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Nice vid. You've got that Tantrum dialed.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)