Thread: Indiana INT

Default Indiana INT

For anyone looking for a fun family competitive environment this Sunday, August, 2nd there is an Indiana INT wakeboard competition in Angola IN.

This is a competition that is designed for all ages and abilities, from an Entro category designed for riders not yet hitting wake-wakes all the way to Pro level. There is also a masters (30+) and veterans (40+) division designed for the more mature competitor.

For more information check out Indiana INT's website http://www.intleague.com/indiana/

I suggest anybody near an INT event to check it out. They are great times and you can meet a ton of cool people.

I am hitting one up in Nor-Cal this weekend by Corning.

Yes they are a great time, and it's not cut-throat competition like some of the other tournaments I've been to, just a fun enviornment.

This tournament will have a natique and possible a XLV as tow boats, anyone interested in hanging out and riding with a bunch of people that love wakeboarding, this is for you.

Reese350 Guest

Thanks for the heads up. We're going to try to bring Garrett down to ride in it. Maybe, we'll see you there!

Scott

That would be awesome if you guys could make it!

It is official the morning set will be pulled with a Moomba XLV and the afternoon will be pulled with a natique 230.

Your guaranteed to ride on both!

Reese350 Guest

We're coming! See you tomorrow!!

Scott