Quote Originally Posted by ratboy_13 View Post
has any body heard the Dbot5's I am about to upgrade my tower and am torn between the 3some from wetsounds and the Dbot5 black pearls.
I have not heard the pearls but was told they are a fullersounding speaker compaired to the 3some any input would be helpful.
I've been eyeballing the Dbots VS the Wetsounds for awhile now.... there are some attractive deals out there for the Dbots... I have a lot of Dbot5 gear on my boat (surf racks and lights) and the quality has been great...

most of the research i have done on their speakers though has not turned up much... there are some entertaining posts on wakeworld about how dbot5 wanted to get wetsounds to build speakers for them, but wetsounds backed out...

i was leaning for a long time to the dbot5 jetpack... but recently I am moving towards the wetsounds DoubleUP... at the end of the day I am basing my decision on wetsounds having overwheliming positive feedback + the owner is all over the message boards with customer support/help + they are based in my hometown ...