Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good info to know about the magic erasers, good thing I haven't had my boat for several years yet. Thanks for the input.

I can vouch for the Exquisite. I was skeptical, but bought some and tried it out. Our boat is only 1 year old and we cleaned the vinyl everytime out with Meguires Vinyl Cleaner and Conditioner. First time we used the Exquisite, boy could we tell a difference. Also leaves it smelling pretty good! I think the trick is the brush, haven't tried using other products with a brush. They may work just as well. But it definitely gives it a great clean. I am not affiliated with them in any way, just trying to help my board brothers out. I think if you put "wakeworld" in the note to seller box when ordering you will get 15 or 20% off.

Sled491 Guest

Scottys, we have the same boat, even bought from the same dealer. I was always concerned with the new carpet that came in our boats in 07, but I was told it would be an improvement. Well I'm with you it has packed down way too much to be considered cushy any more. You just have to work the nap a bit with some kind of carpet rake and regular vacumming, but it still will never be like new. I even had Lauderdale detail it once and not much better, not dissing Lauderdale just how it is.