Default gravity I to gravity II upgrade

I was thinking this offseason I might ask the dealer if they could upgrade my ballast to the gravity II, has anyone done this and what price did they offer. Also where did they put the sacs at in the boat?
    07 Moomba Outback

Don't you mean you want to upgrade from Gravity I to Gravity III?
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

I don't believe there's an option for ballast upgrade through the dealer for your boat. It would have to be a custom job. What I did in my old outback was ad 2 150lb launch pad sacks under the seats in the bow. I connected them together so they filled and emptied as 1 bag. It wasn't hard at all.

Well I always hear gravity III but if you check out moomba's website when comparing boat models it says gravity II http://www.moomba.com/compare/.

Also when my season is over I am not around to tinker with the boat, I have college 400 miles away that attend. So I figure it would be easier when I go in for my 100 hr checkup. I'll contact my dealer and see what they say. I believe they have a shop there where they do repairs.
    07 Moomba Outback

Oh, you're talking about the LS. That's a diferent hull than I though you were talking about. I believe they have a sack under the rear seat and you can add one in the ski locker.

NO Click on the outback DD and look at the ballast option they have, the LS model just shows up first when you click on the link.

Edited: Is the LS model the same as the outback DD hull wise. But the upgrade is from 400#'s to 1200#. The 400# is under the rear seat. Where are the other two located?
    Last edited by Limishowman3; 07-23-2008 at 12:14 AM.
    07 Moomba Outback

Limi,
    Outback LS was same hull as Mobius LS...just no tower.. it has a ski locker.. Outback does not..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Thumbs down

I know exactly what your talking about option was on the 07 order form I checked the box did not get the gravity II system my dealer say moomba made a error only available on a V drive!

Oh ok thanks for the info. I guess Ill just take lots of people from now on. Or use ice chest and fill them up with water.
    07 Moomba Outback