Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Did you get a lot of serious inquiries about your MAX?
    Sorry bud, I missed this post. I did get several serious inquiries on my Max within a few days of listing. It almost went to a guy in Mississippi but he couldn’t get his financing squared away at first. Then a couple came in really serious and wanted to see it that weekend. First guy came back to me saying he had his wife ready to go-sign but by then the couple out of Georgia was committed and lined up for a water test demo. I had a few low ballers and of course some Pop yacht and other boat brokers want me to use their business lol.

It was bittersweet seeing the Max ride off with her new owners. She was a good boat after I got her sorted!

Last edited by haknslash; 06-25-2024 at 10:11 AM.
    2024 Supra SV inbound!…
    2019 Moomba Max - sold "MOOMBAE"
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Resale Red is a thing and the PWT tour boat is cool, but I still see many new blue/black boats.
    on the interior colors, that WALNUT BOURBEN (dark brown) needs to go. Not sure I've seen a good exterior/interior combo with it.
    funny you mention resale red. when we worked to sell our orange '06 supra all the dealers told us the color was a barrier to selling it. one dealer flat out refused to talk trade and would only do consignment as he said it wouldn't sell. boat was sold after I traded and again 8 or so years later and it took a minute. EVERY dealer told us the best color was red/black for resale.
    good to have choices as none of my 4 whips have had red and never would but I'm likely the minority....

interior color out in the southwest, you are crazy for anything other than white even with chilltek-including boat topdecks. 105deg day by noon we couldn't walk on the light grey gator nor carpet without wetting it down or towels.. cleaning the boat at 1 or 2pm in the driveway after a morning out was mandatory socks.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Hak, what part of Georgia were the couple from that bought your boat?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

They live in Newnan. I can’t remember the lake they said they have a cabin on but they did say it was a narrow lake. When I took them out on Lake Martin for the demo they had never been there and we blown away at how large it was compared to where they boat. We weren’t even in the “big water” areas yet lol.
    2024 Supra SV inbound!…
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Hak I've always liked how the Ultra blue looked in you pics. Now that we have it on our Mojo, I'm surprised how much it changes like a chameleon in different light.
    The video are great, the ease of recovery from way back is amazing. Looking at the SV specs I need to add over 1200 lbs of ballast to the Mojo to even be close to your stock configuration.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cucv View Post
    Hak I've always liked how the Ultra blue looked in you pics. Now that we have it on our Mojo, I'm surprised how much it changes like a chameleon in different light.
    The video are great, the ease of recovery from way back is amazing. Looking at the SV specs I need to add over 1200 lbs of ballast to the Mojo to even be close to your stock configuration.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    Yup it does have a level of flip flop to the color. Love the way it looks and changes based off lighting and angles. If I were building I was going to try the spearmint and dark graphite or arctic blue flake and some other color, but I’m digging this spec they had on their lot. The ultra blue looks different than how it did on my Max because of the hull lines and angles and the black just gives a much different vibe.

Not you got life, I’m looking forward to not having to fill anywhere near as much ballast as I did on my Max either. Less wear and tear on the ballast system and bags and less time sitting still waiting for them to fill. She packs a heck of a punch in terms of wave firmness and power. Much more than my Max or honestly most stock modern Supras I’ve demoed in the last few years. They truly hit it out of the park with the SV for “out of the box” performance.
    Last edited by haknslash; 06-25-2024 at 01:15 PM.
    2024 Supra SV inbound!…
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Not sure why it says “not you got life” beginning in the second paragraph lol.
    2024 Supra SV inbound!…
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Congrats on the new SV Hak. Nice to see you'll still be showing off that blue flake on the water too. Shes going to shine
    2021 Makai