Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Killer wave Hak, also love the color combo.

SV looks like the real deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

What beauty - congrats !!! Fun summer coming right up !
    2022 Makai
    Fire Red - Pecan ChillTech - Woodgrain Gatorstep - 5% tint
    400 - 1.76 - Acme 3409 16x13 prop (15.5x15 Altitude/Wake spare) prop
    Ballast Mods: (aka TINRFD): 1000lb of lead and +700lb WM Bags (500lbs of more lead coming soon)

Hak, congrats on a quick sale and new boat. The SV looks to be an amazing boat.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Did you get a lot of serious inquiries about your MAX?
    2018 Supra SL400

Dang my bank takes until July 3rd to clear their cashiers check so now that prevents me from taking delivery Friday. We don’t boat on the holiday weekends either so next weekend we would normally skip. We might have ti make an exception lol.

Thanks yall for the compliments on the boat. She looks SO good in person. The original dealer pics were taken on a cloudy day and I was not really feeling the color scheme but man, that all changed seeing her in person. Really nice spec they did with the gatorstep to bring in some blue from the exterior.

BTW the new larger rudder seems to for sure make a difference. Had some wind try to mess up my docking but the new larger rudder has a lot of authority and y out can see and feel it around the dock. A lot more responsive than other Supras I’ve demoed my Max. Yea the SV is a hair smaller but it weighs much more so it has to be the rudder I’m feeling. I like it!

We also had some crazy thing happen when going back to the dock. I was draining ballast but forgot to engage Autowake for the auto leveling feature (badass btw) so I turned it on and the boat did a crazy position while the plates were trying to determine how to level the boat. So much that the bow turns hard right while I was counter steering hard left and so the boat kind of had a weird attitude where it was leaned one way but trying to turn another which resulted in a crazy spray from the bow! My daughter was sitting in the bow and got a nice cooling shower lol. My salesman told me it’s likely from the inclinometer needing to be recalibrated so he did that after we docked and got off the boat. I don’t think it was anything going on other than the software was like wtf should I do and made its mind up to do something wild with the plates lol.
    2024 Supra SV inbound!…
    2019 Moomba Max - sold "MOOMBAE"
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Here’s a shortened video clip that has some other footage showing the boat exterior. The lines in this boat and contrast against the black make the ultra blue appear different than how it looked on my Max!

2024 Supra SV inbound!…
    2019 Moomba Max - sold "MOOMBAE"
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Awesome job on the video! And the color lines just look so clean!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

I keep on thinking red/black will make a comeback, but blue/black is still hard to beat.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I keep on thinking red/black will make a comeback, but blue/black is still hard to beat.
    Not sure red/black ever went away, but I am surprised the green/black trend from 2015-2017 never came back, it tried in 2021 when SC had the black with green flake ready to go and cancelled it last minute.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Not sure red/black ever went away, but I am surprised the green/black trend from 2015-2017 never came back, it tried in 2021 when SC had the black with green flake ready to go and cancelled it last minute.

Resale Red is a thing and the PWT tour boat is cool, but I still see many new blue/black boats.

Our local dealer had a 2023 SE with the INTENSE GREEN (lime green) with White and Black mixed in. Good looking boat, custom gator, etc, but buyers did not think so as a spec boat. I have a friend with a Green Flake BU with a Light Brown interior, once I rode in it on the water, it was really nice-looking boat.

On the interior colors, that WALNUT BOURBEN (dark brown) needs to go. Not sure I've seen a good exterior/interior combo with it.
    2018 Supra SL400