Default Heath Exchanger Gasket leaking

It seems that the lower gasket on my heat exchanger has started leaking. I tried one trick I saw online and pulled it off, flipped it over and put the end cap back on. I need to see if I maybe put it on too tight, but I am still getting leaking out of it. The gasket itself didn’t look to be in bad shape, just a little deformation on it in the areas that don’t contact the cross bars (not sure what they are called) and it seemed pliable and not cracked.

I tried to find a new gasket, but the only place I could find the engine diagrams was on the Indmar AU website, and they list the part as a 6” heat exchanger gasket (part number 1977222, listed on the diagram as 277.2 - https://www.indmar.com.au/enginesche...-system-2.html). There is no way this is a 6” wide part, but even then, the one listed on the Indmar AU site doesn’t have the hole through it for the drain plug.

Anyone have any suggestions for what to look for on the end cap or gasket for why it’s still leaking? Note that the engine temps are solid, generally running right at 165 or so. So the exchanger is getting enough water. It’s just that the bilge pump has to run every so often to pump water. Flipping the gasket and reseating it seemed to have helped reduce the amount of water, but I’m still getting enough that the bilge has to run every so often.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    High altitude prop
    1140 lb WakeMakers Universal Fit rear ballast upgrade
    Autowake 2.0 firmware upgrade (20171121 version)
    2013 SeaDoo GTI135SE with ski mode
    1984 SeaRay 210 CC - traded

Maybe apply a thin smear of RTV on it and then put it back on?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub