Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    My fill percentages dont change unless i flip the switch. The bags usually stay tight until we make the 1st run. Must be the angle that releases air/water then
    The fill percentages in the display is not active or dynamic. It’s entirely based off the timer. You could fill you bags and then stab it with a knife and it would still show 100%.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by rockymtnsurfer View Post
    Everything brand new pretty much, and never occured when I had the stock set up.
    How many hours on your boat? How many hours since you added all the extra plumbed in ballast? 3 pumps or 6 pumps?
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    How many hours on your boat? How many hours since you added all the extra plumbed in ballast? 3 pumps or 6 pumps?
    300hrs.......6 pump......new impellers every season. New mid ship last fall....500's to 1000's
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

Quote Originally Posted by rockymtnsurfer View Post
    300hrs.......6 pump......new impellers every season. New mid ship last fall....500's to 1000's
    Here is my trouble shooting advice to kinda quit chasing the issue. After you fill the bags and verify no air, close the associated valves to the pumps. if no water lost, it is indeed going back through the pumps. If still losing water, use rubber stoppers in your overflow vents. If it stops, you know that was the issue, if not, you're losing water somewhere else. Good luck. If it is your overflow ports, you can re run hose to make it longer and not a straight shot out the side when nose pitched up.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Knoxmojo advice sounds good. Some big fishing corks could make good stoppers.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Mine does this. I fill full. Purge any air. Refill till it voids out the overflow. Then we surf. After about 15-20 min I recheck and bag is no longer tight. I refill once it voids again and continue. These bags stretch and contract when hot or cold. I have noticed the lake water will make them more rigid and as it warms up the bags settle more and I can fill more. Not sure I’m losing any extra water, but gaining volume because the bag has warmed up and gotten bigger due to stretch. It most noticeable in the bow bag.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    1080lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

Quote Originally Posted by jnr4817 View Post
    Mine does this. I fill full. Purge any air. Refill till it voids out the overflow. Then we surf. After about 15-20 min I recheck and bag is no longer tight. I refill once it voids again and continue. These bags stretch and contract when hot or cold. I have noticed the lake water will make them more rigid and as it warms up the bags settle more and I can fill more. Not sure I’m losing any extra water, but gaining volume because the bag has warmed up and gotten bigger due to stretch. It most noticeable in the bow bag.

Thats interesting as it had been 95 degrees here for the last 2 weeks. I never noticed it before, but now I am just dealing with it as its no big deal. My 2 thoughts now are....1. what you have experienced, or 2. my pitch and the 100's in the mid are pushing a little out of the overflow of the 1250's in the rear. My wave doesn't suffer, and if it does, I just fill for about a minute. After all comments and suggestions, I have check my entire system and it is working as it should. Thank you for the comments......this might be the case with our rare heat wave.
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO