Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks so much for your help and knowledge.

Man what an ordeal putting these ring lights has become for me I now have the controller and power adapters coming was another $200 the dealer already charged me 3.5 hours of install work and they pulled them back out as they could not figure out how to power them without the adapters now back to square one and I will need to pay for an entirely new install these ring lights are going to end up costing me close to $1000 with all parts and labor. Wet sounds are pretty unorganized, I asked originally if I needed any other parts and they told me no. I guess I should have figured that I’d need the rgb controller but I thought maybe one of the extra aux switches could control them.
    Last edited by Bch53211; 05-12-2021 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bch53211 View Post
    Man what an ordeal putting these ring lights has become for me I now have the controller and power adapters coming was another $200 the dealer already charged me 3.5 hours of install work and they pulled them back out as they could not figure out how to power them without the adapters now back to square one and I will need to pay for an entirely new install these ring lights are going to end up costing me close to $1000 with all parts and labor. Wet sounds are pretty unorganized, I asked originally if I needed any other parts and they told me no. I guess I should have figured that I’d need the rgb controller but I thought maybe one of the extra aux switches could control them.
    That's a bummer, feel for you. Hopefully, your experience will help another forum member in the future. It seems to me that there used to be a lot more DIY threads on the wakeboat forums. I think a lot of the old options are standard and people aren't doing quite as many projects. Still see ballast installs and some stereo, but seems like less than in the past.