Results 1 to 10 of 42

Threaded View

  1. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Boating on Lake Martin, AL
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    I saw that on their social media as well. I asked the same and if it was just a software update older AutoWake boats could flash and get it.

    It's a bit more than standard AutoWake launch feature. I think this was a feature on Supra's that has trickled down to Moomba now but I could be wrong.

    GO HOME LEVELING
    This new AutoWake® feature independently adjusts each Flow Surf Plate to create a comfortable, stable ride when you’re headed home.

    https://www.moomba.com/autowake
    Last edited by haknslash; 10-16-2020 at 09:22 PM.
    2024 Supra SV 400 “SUPA DUPA”
    2019 Moomba Max - sold"MOOMBAE"
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •