Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Alright thanks for that tip. I had 8 g wire when I had the amp in my truck, I went to a car stereo store, and bought 6ft of 8g wire. that cost 1.99/ft. Is the ground wire supposed to be that expensive or what? I probably need to go back and by me a longer wire too. Any advice?
    07 Moomba Outback

God wire is expensive!!! I have paid 7.99 a foot for 1g

Ok I found the blue and white wire on the back of my head unit. Do I cut it and strip it and then run the remote wire from the amp and join it together with the blue and white wire? I know how to do it, but not sure if thats the method you take. Ill have to go buy some more ground wire though before I complete this project.
    07 Moomba Outback

Quote Originally Posted by Limishowman3 View Post
    Ok I believe I understand what yall are saying. I have another question, under the cab side. There should be a mount that has lots of screws in it. One set of screws are red and the other set is black. There are wires running to this area, and I thought that may be another area to hook up your hot and ground wire. Can you hook your hot and ground wire here? Or would that be a problem? Well I guess I will be messing around some more today in the boat. I may try to upload some pictures if I still can't figure it out.
    Those blocks are the poative and negative block for all your guages, horn, lights, etc. You do not want to use these terminals. I would connect the amp cables directly to the battery. I am almost done with my setup. I will post pictures soon.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Just splice thise two wires together. Use can use shrink tubing or yyu can use a splice
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

ok thanks thats what I'll do then
    07 Moomba Outback