Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Thumbs up for Nettles. Matched online prices.

Just bought a 1433 for my 2007 Supra.
    If that does not work, I can exchange for a 1617.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    You can just have the 1433 repitched. But I would go to a 12" pitch. The 1617 isn't really a 13.75" pitch. It's a 14" pitch which is only .25" less than the 1433 and wouldn't even be noticeable. I had the 1847 on my LSV which is the 1433 but with added cup. It was huge improvement over the stock OJ. Switching to the 2315 was completely amazing. It's a rocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post
    You can just have the 1433 repitched. But I would go to a 12" pitch. The 1617 isn't really a 13.75" pitch. It's a 14" pitch which is only .25" less than the 1433 and wouldn't even be noticeable. I had the 1847 on my LSV which is the 1433 but with added cup. It was huge improvement over the stock OJ. Switching to the 2315 was completely amazing. It's a rocket.

Thanks for the feedback!
    2018 Supra SL400

That's exactly what happened to me. I took it to my local prop shop to see if something was wrong with it and he laughed. I purchased the 2315 from him. He said if I need it tweaked; re-pitched, cupped.... he'd do it for free to fine tune it to my boat.

Where did you buy your prop?
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Where did you buy your prop?
    The 2315 Precision Propeller in Spokane, WA. I purchased the 1847 from Nettles. They’re really know what they’re talking about. I purchased the “Diesel” prop from wakemakers. They are clueless when it comes to props.

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

The 2315 Precision Propeller in Spokane, WA. I purchased the 1847 from Nettles. They’re really know what they’re talking about. I purchased the “Diesel” prop from wakemakers. They are clueless when it comes to props.
    I had the 2315 on my last owned boat and it was fantastic, gave me a whole new boat. Finally was able to go full fuel, people, and ballast and zero problems getting on plane while keeping the RPM's in check.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Thanks, I'll have to check them out. I'm down the road in Hayden.
    2019 Supra SL450

The son of the owner took over the business and he’s a really great guy to work with. He tries to be as price competitive as he can. But I think being able to fine tune one prop saves you money in the long run.

Do you spend most your time on Hayden and Coeur d’ Alene?

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

The son of the owner took over the business and he’s a really great guy to work with. He tries to be as price competitive as he can. But I think being able to fine tune one prop saves you money in the long run.

Do you spend most your time on Hayden and Coeur d’ Alene?

I have a slip on Hayden at the marina.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    I had the 2315 on my last owned boat and it was fantastic, gave me a whole new boat. Finally was able to go full fuel, people, and ballast and zero problems getting on plane while keeping the RPM's in check.
    Well I called them up and talked to Colton, asked about the 2315. He actually recommended the 2419, same size and pitch but. 075 cup. From his description this one won't labor the engine as hard as the 2315 with the less aggressive cup.

Bought it and pick it up at the boat show tomorrow.

He was saying they can't change pitch on a prop much, but they can adjust cup and one or 2 other things, but that's a last resort. They have free exchange if the prop isn't doing the job, to find something that will.

Good deal, thanks for the info!
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Well I called them up and talked to Colton, asked about the 2315. He actually recommended the 2419, same size and pitch but. 075 cup. From his description this one won't labor the engine as hard as the 2315 with the less aggressive cup.

Bought it and pick it up at the boat show tomorrow.

He was saying they can't change pitch on a prop much, but they can adjust cup and one or 2 other things, but that's a last resort. They have free exchange if the prop isn't doing the job, to find something that will.

Good deal, thanks for the info!
    Sweet! stoked to hear your results and how you like it. Keep track of RPM's and post back please.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)