Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    How to get it to work???? What do you mean?

You take a suck gate, stick it on the hull, and surf it. what more to it is there?
    Finally got it to stick to the hull, I have graphics back there which it can be finicky

Plus i tried it a couple times low on the hulll and it didn't work that week with the wave . Switched it to a 90 degree blade and found the suction sweet spot and the wave looked good . Had a boat full so used the ghetto gates cuz I knew they worked . Played with the suckg8 after our sessions on our way back in
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I cheated as well....rode a friends Centurion Ri257...words cannot describe the wave....and the boat itself is just plain sick.
    Boatless for now

That boat is crazy sick

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Finally got it to stick to the hull, I have graphics back there which it can be finicky

Plus i tried it a couple times low on the hulll and it didn't work that week with the wave . Switched it to a 90 degree blade and found the suction sweet spot and the wave looked good . Had a boat full so used the ghetto gates cuz I knew they worked . Played with the suckg8 after our sessions on our way back in
    Did you put it on the first level down from rub rail or on 2nd? I have the same splash graphics and end up putting it on 2nd level. Removed last couple of "drops" on 1st level to put suck gate but it has too much of a rooster tail. Ironically one of the levers on my suck gate broke so brought out the old ghetto gate. My daughter (regular surfer) liked it better and ended up using it all weekend. My son is goofy and liked the suck gate better so had to bring both....

Still trying to dial the wave in but better this weekend with more crew. Regular seems to like more list and goofy more even but not much push but taller...

Quote Originally Posted by NoleAlum View Post
    Did you put it on the first level down from rub rail or on 2nd? I have the same splash graphics and end up putting it on 2nd level. Removed last couple of "drops" on 1st level to put suck gate but it has too much of a rooster tail. Ironically one of the levers on my suck gate broke so brought out the old ghetto gate. My daughter (regular surfer) liked it better and ended up using it all weekend. My son is goofy and liked the suck gate better so had to bring both....

Still trying to dial the wave in but better this weekend with more crew. Regular seems to like more list and goofy more even but not much push but taller...

Still working on the placement but I tried to go at water level with the blade have below and half above and as far back as I could .
    Seem to hold well there. it did have some spray so I may adjust slightly

Went all the way down to the bottom and no good there.

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Can you put it fully under water while at rest?
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap