Thread: XLV surf tabs

Hybrid View

Surf tabs allow for transfers but the suckgate seems to give me the best and easiest surf wave. I found that the tabs have to be pretty big to work effectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    Surf tabs allow for transfers but the suckgate seems to give me the best and easiest surf wave. I found that the tabs have to be pretty big to work effectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    russ,

where do you mount yours and do you have pics and size of it ( probably somewhere on this forum)
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I also installed the tabs with lenco actuator and control system. (Homemade system) on my supra 21v I finally got mine dialed in after two summers and 4 different sets of tabs and about 10 different modifications. I am running a 18" wide by 16" long tabs with a pair of fins angled in the center of the tabs to get a good wake.
    I like using my tabs but after using a suckgate I would not spend the extra money on the tabs. There were some at the ST Louis Mo boat so for $200 I think that would be the route I would take.
    Last edited by wolff supra21v; 02-28-2017 at 05:34 PM.
    2007 supra 21v

IMG_3919.jpg

Here are the tabs. I tried sending the pictures to you via PM but could not do I will post them here. Let me know if you want them.